There are about 10 Safari Zones for tourists inside the Ranthambhore
These zones very from each other.
You can book your safari with us and select your favorite safari zone
90 days before date of visit. The required zones are subject to
availability after 90 days.
You can travel in same zones by choosing either canter or jeep safari.
Both these safaris offer the same opportunity for wildlife viewing.
All zones take you to different parts of the park and such there is no
bad zone. Different zones are better on different days and this can be
known only a day or two before.
At the time of entry, a separate zone is given to each vehicle and it
is prohibited to go away from their allotted zone.
The vehicles can go anywhere in the areas of the zone, and you have
opportunity to view different wildlife attractions like Nilgai,
Langhur Monkey, Indian Gazelle, Spotted Deer, Sambhar Deer, Leopard,
Sloth Bear and many birds. If you are very lucky then you may also
spot the King of the Jungle - the Tiger.
10 Different zones of the national park are:
Zone 01: Jogi Mahal, Padam Talab, Raj Bagh, Mandook, High Point, exit
from Jogi Mahal
Zone 02: Singhdwar, Jokha, Kachida, Dhakda, Baghda, Bakola, Anatpura,
exit from Singhdwar
Zone 03: (Balas): Balas, Neemli Dang, Kali Bhat, Kherai, Mahakho, exit
Zone 04: (Kundal): Rajbagh Naka, Palli Darwaza, Kundal Area, Patwa
Baori, Sonkach, Kala Pani, exit from Rajbagh Naka
Zone 05: (Chidikho): Rajbagh Naka, Chidikho, Jamoda, Kushalipura, exit
from Rajbagh Naka
Zone 06: Singhdwar, Tamakhan, Malik Talab, Lakarda, Berda, Semli,
Adidaant, Lambi, exit from Singhdwar
Zone 07: Jogi Mahal, Jhalra, Kamaldhar, Amrai Phoota Bandha, Pandudeh,
Guda, Gandharia, Polkya, exit from Jogi Mahal
Zone 08: Kushalipura , Bodal , Halonda ,Banskhori , Aantri , exit from
Zone 09: ( Kuwalji) Approx 45 kms
Zone 10: Singhdwar Raipur, Amreshwar Dang, Tuti ka Nalla, Sultanpur,
Gada Dub, Peela Pani, exit from Singhdwar
• To enter the park, Identity proof is compulsorily required.
• Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitor.
• To book the safari you have to inform us well in advance atleast 3
months before. Canters and Gypsys are booked in advance and visitors
are advised to book their safaris, specially jeep safaris, well in
• Name and passport number are required for Foreign Tourist and name
and ID details for Indian Visitor are required by us at least 60 days
in advance with details of safari booking.
• We also require the date, time and other details like the tour of
safari which you would like to do like in the morning, afternoon or
• You have to report for boarding Gypsy / Canter before 15 minutes of
the scheduled time for safari.
• To confirm safari we need advance payment which is non refundable,
also it is not so to get Jeeps in Ranthambhore as only 14 Jeeps are
permitted to go inside the park, only 6 people sit at a time in one
jeep, and the remaining guests go in the canters, which are open
safari buses of 20 seater.
• Reserved seats can not be resold or changed with any other visitor.
• No refund / cancellation is allowed once you confirm the booking.
• Any changes in policies will be informed to you and will be valid
for all future booking.